Facts about Removing a Tree without Causing Any Harm
Posted in : Facts, Legal Process, Reasons on by : wp12118 Comments:
The process of removing a tree (emergency tree removal services in Anacortes) from its place by uprooting and at times planting it in another place is called tree removal. A tree helps the human kind in many ways, and hence, it is justified that there need to be some regulations for the removal of trees.
Some places that support the trees extensively have imposed the act of imposing fine on the people associated with removing the trees. Usually, rules and obligations are not seen in the rural areas when it comes to removing trees.
The process involves a professional from the tree safety department is assigned to reach the spot and then find the circumstances of the area. He inspects the tree and then gives a report on the reason of uprooting the tree. When passed and permitted, the process starts and is executed.
Reasons for Supporting Trees and Having A Legal Process Before Uprooting A Tree:
- Many people own the trees and feel unsatisfied about their trees being removed. Their concern for the trees and the care for it makes it law to be passed.
- The trees that have been growing for a long time are the ones that provide a lot of help to the people. There happens to be an attachment with the presence of the tree. Hence, it is justified that the older trees are not less than heritage trees, and so their protection is an issue to be taken care of.
- There is a legal process to cut down the trees near the parking areas and the hotter places. It is obvious that the trees provide shade in such areas. Hence protection of the trees their binds to the legal procedure.
- Rules made by cutting down the trees are important and helps to increase the forests.
- The urban areas have lesser number of trees than the rural areas, and hence, there are regulations to remove trees.
- Initially, one has to ask for estimation of the entire process. A representative from the tree conservation department would get the estimate and produce it.
- When agreed to the proposal, one can move on with the process. This would lead to the scheduling of the process and then get a date for the activity.
- On the day of execution, the professionals from the community would reach the place and start the process with or without the presence of the locals.
- The teams assigned to remove the tree will have it done and disperse after the work is done.
- Next, the teams responsible for the cleanliness of the place will get to the work. They will help take away the logs of the tree from there and make it clear.
- After having the job done completely, the community would send the bill to the desired address and get it cleared as soon as possible.
Having the tree uprooted does not end the process, but it is necessary to have it planted at another spot. This ensures that the tree does not die and but is taken care of too.